Sunday, January 7, 2007

frEsh is blur

Oh geez.... I only just found out that finals start on 25 Jan.... and I had totally no clue. =.= And I also had totally no idea when holidays were, or when CNY would be.... *shakes head* What the hell is wrong with me?! I think its my hair. I'm growing bald. Just ask my classmates. Every day strands of my hair drop off, and a few bajillion of my brain cells drop off as well. Aaaaargghh..... I'm going to be as intelligent as Jessica Simpson in about 2 months.... Noooooo....... And I'm going to be as bald as hitz.fm's Rudy too!! Oh, the horror..... *takes deep breath*




OK, I'm OK now.

PS: This post is for michie, who for some strange reason really wants me to update my blog. *g*
PSS: Denise!! You read my blog! Someone from the past!! Yay! *is a dork*

3 comments:

hooipeng said...

don't update la... nobody wants to read ur blog... wakkakakaa....XD

*jusT KidDinG*
I will read ur blog eh, keep update lo...

nuclear said...

ahhahah...if fun readin ppl's blog mar..n since i've read all my fren'z blog..and so kebetulan u havent update..dats y ask u to update..any crap oso can..see..u can write it out..akakka..

lesjos said...

yoyo..
is me...
fresh write blog d...
wow...
fast fast celebrate...
hehe...