Wednesday, January 17, 2007

happy stuff

Wheee! Today's (well, yesterday) my classmate Aimee's birthday, so a whole bunch of us went to McD to have lunch, eat cake, and laugh really loudly. Yeah. XD The laughing was mainly because of some guys at the next table... hehehe... Here's a pic taken by the McD staff who was giving out balloons (and ruined HP's plan to flirt with the guys... kekekeke):


Yup, we hijacked the balloons for this shot. We're like, little kids... so much for being college students. *shakes head* Haha. But we all look so happy here, so it's all good. :P Happy Birthday Aimee!!

Speaking of happy, we also had a great time on Monday when Christine cooked spaghetti for us. I lurve spaghetti, and I lurve Christine's cooking. Damn, it was better than the stuff I had at the whatever restaurant place. Happy! Happy! Thanks for the spaghetti Christine!! XD And as usual when lots of people are in 1 place, we have to take a photo:


Ahh... Looking at these pics just makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. Hahaha...

I've also finally finished all my assignments for this semester.... Wooohooo!! I feel so... so... unburdened. Yeah, exams are near, blablabla, but what the heck... I'll celebrate anyway. *g*

Ok, this post is almost done, but I can't resist putting this pic in first:

Remember the balloons? This little kid actually took one back (wonder how it is now?). And while we were eating or something, there was no place to put the balloon, so what better place to stick it than.... kekekeke...

Whew. It's now 3.07 am, and I will now go to sleep, dreaming of Justin Timberlake and his hawtness in a skinny tux during the Golden Globes. Lalalala...

1 comment:

hooipeng said...

hey, me look like a "xiao kia" in the pic... *sigh*