Saturday, January 27, 2007

a mistake

So today I sat for my second paper, PR Writing, and being the extremely lucky person that I am, I had to make a mistake on the question that's worth 50 marks. And it seems I wasn't the only one. (methinks poor Peng is still hysterical about it.) OK, so I am rather pissed at myself for doing this, but seriously, whoever set that question paper is messed up. I mean, how 'high quality' can your paper be when half the people interpret it wrongly, and the other half who interpreted it correctly had to ask the invigilators for help?! Give me a freakin' break! So though I made this mistake, I still have faith that the lecturer will at least mark anything that can be used, and then minus whatever marks that needs to be minus-ed for that formatting mistake. Fair enough, no? If my answer doesn't get even a single mark out of 50, so help me I will sic 10 dogs and the Italian mafia after my lecturer and whoever set this fantastically shiteous exam paper.

Excuse me while I go make reservations for 5 Rottweilers, 4 Dobermans, and 1 drooling mad chihuahua.

1 comment:

p3nG said...

chihuahua "beh yong" la... dun feel sad d la, i know u very "pek cek" coz u're full of confidence b4 go into the hall, mana tau a mistake pula. haih~! me more "cham"... T_T