Monday, January 29, 2007

stupidity in action

I'm not really sure how to start this off, so let's just go to the pic (click for a clearer view):


Yesterday when my mom said she had something to show me, I really wasn't expecting something like this. When I saw it, my first thought was, "Oh my god, it's the attack of the Giant Rats!" Then I turned on the light and looked closer, and saw that it was actually a really stupid cat, and I just had to laugh. Just look at it! It has almost the same colour as a regular rat! I have no earthly idea why this cat thought it would be a good idea to squeeze into a mousetrap, but it sure makes for some good laughs. According to my mom, it was sitting there real quietly the whole evening, but it sure didn't like me and my camera. It was hissing and jumping at me the whole time I was taking its picture.

After everyone was done "OMG!"-ing and laughing over this stupid cat, my mom and dad drove to the market to let it out, 'cos that would be one less cat hanging around in my garden and leaving its poo there. Anyway, I'm hoping for the cat's sake that it learns what a mousetrap is for.

3 comments:

penG said...

stupid house got stupid "rats"... wakakaka~

nuclear said...

lol...at first i oso tot its a giant rat..bt when i read wut u post..lol..rupa rupa is a CAT..lol..

Anonymous said...

Can I simply say what a comfort to uncover a person that really understands wha they're discussing over the
internet. Yoou certainly knlw how to bring an issue to lught and
make it important. More and more people must check
this out and understand this side of your story. I can't believe you're not
more popular since you definitely have the gift.

Feel free to visit my blog: techngames