Thursday, February 1, 2007

heroes

Yay!! After months of waiting (=.=), Heroes finally started on StarWorld yesterday. I've been waiting for StarWorld to show it since its US premiere in September - it's like, one of the biggest TV shows around there now. The story is about normal people who suddenly wake up with powers. They're found all over the world, and they have different types of powers like the ability to read minds, stop time, see the future, stuff like that. And they're all kinda creepily connected. There's even a kinda cute guy in a dark, moody and mysterious way in there: Peter Petrelli, played by Milo Ventimiglia. This I like. *heehee* I'm itching to cut his hair, though, its a bit long and samseng-ish. But then again, I don't mind a pai kia type. Haha.

Still, because I am a big geek, my favourite show is still CSI:NY, and I still like Danny Messer (Carmine Giovinazzo) the most. XD XD But while I'm sitting here gathering dust, waiting for Season 3 of CSI:NY to start, at least I have something nice to watch. Can't wait for next week's episode! Wheeeee!!

No comments: