Tuesday, February 6, 2007

no babies, thanks

Whew... my exam is finally over, which means I can start wasting time blogging again. :P

So, seeing Mich posting about her baby cousin got me thinking: Why do I not like babies? Everyone's busy squeeing about the baby except me. =.= Actually, I don't like anyone under 4 ft tall. Hehe. I'm trying to remember a time when I actually liked babies and little kids, but my mind is blank. Hmm...

Maybe it all started when I was young. When my sis was born, I was about 3 1/2 yrs old. My mum used to ask me to carry my sis while she went to prepare milk or something. Every time I carried my sis, she would scream bloody hell, and I would panic like sh!t. Hey, I was young myself, k. Later when she was, like, 3 or 4, she punched me in the eye. Lovely. And then there's this cousin of mine, whom I can't remember how old she is exactly. A few years ago when she was about 3 or 4 (i think), she came to my house for CNY. At that time, my anti-baby thing wasn't that teruk, so I was actually considering thinking about small people nicely. Then she came up to me, and grabbed my hand... and bended my fingers backwards. She was smiling happily the whole time. And this wasn't the 'baby play with fingers' type of bend, it was the 'Mike Tyson is really pissed off' type of bend. Very nice.

Small people also waste tall people's time and energy. All they do the whole day is cry, poop, eat, sleep. Repeat. Then you have to clear up after them. And what's the deal with babies' cuteness? The moment you finish saying, "Aiyoo, so chubi!!!" while holding the baby up, he/she pukes milk/pees/poops on you. I don't know about you, but I really don't like seeing the insides of a baby all over me, thank you very much. Besides, their cuteness goes away, you know. Just look at this:

Aiyoo, so chubi!!

becomes......

Holy sh!t! Potato nose!!

See, I have proof. No babies for me, thanks.

(Btw, I like cute stuff too. Just not babies. This is what I call cute. :D)

3 comments:

nuclear said...

omg FRESH!!! ahahhaha...wut a funny endin..LOL.. y like dat?? wanna post oso post la sumbody's else pic..ehehe...wut lar.. "mou ngan tai" *shake head* hhaha!!! still "mou ngan tai" XP

frEsh said...

credibility, mich, credibility. ;)

nuclear said...

ahahaah!!! now u duk apply PS plak...itu shzeli duk apply translation..u plak PS... *shake head*