Saturday, March 17, 2007

my first tag

Nothing like being tagged by someone to feel officially part of the blogging world... haha. Been tagged by Michelle since, um, 2 weeks ago, so now I'm finally getting around to it. *g*

The rules go: The 1st player of this "game" starts with the topic "6 weird habits/things/hates about yourself" and people who get tagged must write about their 6 weird habits/things/hates as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose the next 6 people to be tagged and list their names.

And now on to the 6 weird habits/things/hates of frEsh...

I am an ant killer. Whenever I see an ant, I absolutely must kill it. I don't know why. If I see normal, tiny-sized ants, I calmly smush them with my finger. If I see scary, big ass ants, I get very agitated and look for stuff like newspapers or something else that I can use to whack the ants until they are flattened, and very, very dead.

I have a very bad sense of direction. I think most people who are close with me will already know this, hehehe. I've lived in Penang my whole life but can't find my way around Penang to save my life. It's pathetic. And this bad sense of direction isn't only applicable in the real world; there were a few times when I was playing computer games where you have to run around big buildings or forests or something of that sort to find stuff, and I would turn round and round in circles until I got on the right track just out of sheer luck. *shakes head* Yes, I know this is so pathetic, stop laughing now.

I am a TV-aholic. OK, you might think, "What? Don't all people love to watch TV?" But I'm seriously addicted to TV. Almost every prime-time hit show that comes from the US, I watch. The long list of programs that I like includes: Heroes, all CSI's, House, Desperate Housewives, Grey's Anatomy, Lost, American Idol, One Tree Hill, Everybody Loves Raymond, some I can't think of right now and even shows that have stopped airing/haven't aired here, like Friends and Prison Break. Come to think of it, the TV is kinda like my boyfriend - I spend a lot of time with it every day, I feel happy when I'm around it, and I get upset when something/someone (e.g. assignments) comes between me and the TV.

I started wearing glasses when I was 5+. Yup, that's me, the big geek. When I was young I used to get up early in the morning and read. I read storybooks, The Star, kiddie encyclopedias, just about everything, until I became the first freak with glasses in my kindergarten class. If I remember correctly, it would be at least another two years before someone in the same class as me would get glasses (and probably not from reading too).

I have high tolerance level for pain. Every time I get hurt, I don't scream or make any noises at all. When I was about 4, I fell down on some fake train tracks in Pesta, and got a deep cut on my right knee. When I was wiping off the blood with tissue paper, I accidentally stuck my finger into the cut too deep and ended up kinda digging a piece of my flesh out with the skin still hanging on, and I just calmly patted the piece of flesh back into my knee. When I was in Std. 6, I accidentally slammed a car door hard... onto my right thumb. No one knew until about an hour later. When I was in Form 3, I was carving wood when my hand slipped and the carving knife went straight into my middle finger on my left hand, and blood sort of exploded out. My mom was right across the table from me, 2 ft away, and even she didn't know until the next day.

I used to think traffic lights were manually controlled by people. *paiseh* When I was really young, I used to think that where there were traffic lights, there would be people in a building or something nearby, watching the traffic pass by and occasionally press a switch to turn the lights from red to green, and vice versa. So whenever I was in cars and came to traffic lights, I would look around and wonder which building could the traffic light guy be hiding in, and think how bored he was to sit around and control traffic lights all day.

So there you have it - 6 weird things about me. After doing this tag, I've come to the conclusion that I am really weird... and I know you probably think so too. XD And as for the next 6 people to be tagged, I'll pass on that because I don't really have anyone to tag. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"....and I just calmly patted the piece of flesh back into my knee."

my gosh. wahahahaha..

somebody's thick skinned. =))

nuclear said...

finally, u've done da tag..eheh..isnt it fun doin such tags? i can know u more..kekek..