Saturday, June 9, 2007

getting used to kl

W00t! Last time I blogged was.... April 20! No blogging for the entire month of May, what a long break from blogging eh... Not that anyone really cares, I think.... :P

Erm.... So now I'm in the wonderfully rainy (seriously, the lightning bolts around here are up-close and scary), polluted and isolated place called Setapak, where I will be spending the next 2 years of my life. Lovely. I've been here just over 2 weeks now, (complete with not entirely satisfactory Internet access for 1 week) and I'm boooored out of my mind. And lonely too. I never thought I'd say it, but I actually need human contact. Shocking. I used to think I was some cold fish who could survive on just an Internet connection. And because of that, almost half of my time here has been spent at my friends' house, where people curse and yell every 5 minutes. Also, for the past 2 weeks, various people in Penang, PJ and Setapak have been receiving my phone calls with me wailing about how bored I am. Heh. My dad's going to be so thrilled when he gets the phone bill this month. :P

I miss my friends. I miss my family *gasp*. I miss the Penang TARC. I miss the lecturers there. I miss Penang food. I miss friggin' PENANG. Aaargghh..... Coming here has made frEsh mushy, which is unheard of, and not good. Everything here is so..... blah. How do KL people live?! How do you eat around here?? Man, I finally understand why Penang food (and Penang itself) is so hyped up.

All my good friends... michie~~~ peng~~~ josephine~~~ shzeli~~~ I miss you all sooooo much... hehehehe... Life is so boring around here without all of you, especially loonies like peng... XD People are so... reserved around here. Wonder why? And before any of you start, no crap about me not going to UTAR, k?! I would still be bored as hell at home ('coz none of you could be roomies with me), and besides, I still have friends here, k. :D And soon I will be going to UK to snag a rich and handsome ang moh. HAHAHAHA.

Oh well. I'm more or less accustomed to this place by now, just the boredom and loneliness remains. I guess I'd better stop moaning and get back to thinking about what topic I'm gonna do for my forkin' 50-70 page mini thesis. Inspiration, where are you when I need you?

2 comments:

HooI PenG said...

scare no ppl know that u miss me izit?

frEsh said...

yalah.... wanna tell the whole world ma.... cannot hor? hahahahaha...