Friday, July 13, 2007

070707 convocation

Yeah, this is a really late post, I know. So much for timeliness. :P I am a self-proclaimed lazy lump of fat, so there. XD Besides, the thought of uploading all those convo photos on my god-forsaken connection is just.... haih... Now that I've gone through a convo myself, I can say for sure that the most fun part is the pics after the ceremony. hehe.

So anyway, here are my convo photos... I think it's the first time i camwhored so much in a single day. I don't usually like to keep memories of my ugly mug. Ahahaha....

Class photo... as complete as possible anyway... =.=

The 4-in-1 pic as mentioned by Michelle... hehehe...

Me, Peng & Khai Ling... (beh tong with Peng's height)

Miss Mah!! The best lecturer we had and will ever have... *sniff sniff*

Me & Pinkee...

Ooh, here's me with Jimmy, the most "famous" graduate of them all... ahahahaha...

Me & Staphy... the crazy who keeps me entertained now that Peng's not around... hehehe...

Me & Wern Yik...

... and me with Wilson! (Jealous, Peng? Hahahahaha...) I'm so geram but tickled about the fact that even though I was wearing high heels, he had to bend down to take this photo with me. =.= Hehehe...

*sigh* I still can't really believe that I've already graduated with a diploma, the past 2 years really flew by, as cliched as that sounds. Now that even the convocation's gone, I no longer have any legitimate reason to go back to the old college to hang out. :( Life was really better back then. Not that my college now is that terrible or anything... but the surrounding people really make a difference in the college life. I really miss my old gang leh. *sobsob*

I forgot to bring my purple convo bear back lah. Gotta bring it back when I go back to Penang next week 'coz I'm hoping that it'll inspire me to slug this Adv Dip out when I see it. Anyway, all the best to er.... anyone I know that graduated/is graduating!

5 comments:

HooI PenG said...

Jealous? nonono... I have a new target today, mix eh lo... so "yeng"

frEsh said...

hooiyoh... so hua xin huh..... dunno who lor.... last time keep complaining no entao guys in the course 1 r.... hehehe....

vanessa teng pei xin (丁培心) said...

heyhey..rmb me boh?surprise leh?hehe..erm...i through my fren s blog..then link ..link ..link to ur blogs..hehe..coz i saw a name "xinxian"..i think shld b u la..then view ur blogs..n saw ur pic here..hey..leng lui zor wor>>>>

frEsh said...

hey!! of coz rmb u la... hehe... how r u now ler? i'm still as ugly as last time la... ahahaha...
oh ya... y i cant view ur profile eh... aih.... wanna view ur blog oso cannot...

vanessa teng pei xin (丁培心) said...

omg..omg..gam dong leh..u still rmb me!haha..
huh..reali meh?
http://xiaoxin0919.blogspot.com/
haha..paiseh for late reply la..coz i din check out ur blog dis few day..abit bz la..hehe..
apa ni ?leng lui la,ok?i m ugly than u leh..my life full of eat n sleep oli..bcm fatty PIG liao..haihz..esp now..quite pressure leh..so eat alot.
visit my blogspot when u r free la?
n rmb to leave me sum msg or comment oh!!hehe..take care ya