Wednesday, August 22, 2007

fresh is 20

Ta-dah! I have officially joined the 20's club, as Mich puts it :D

So today I got a lil' surprise party from the Penang peeps and other classmates. So nice of them.... I feel all warm and fuzzy inside. XD

Ohya... The 2007 Fresh!Oscar for best actress goes to my beloved mistress Sharon, coz she managed to get me to college 10 minutes earlier for my lil' party without me suspecting anything at all. hahaha... Totally blindsided, I was. What happened:
1325 - Sharon's SMS: beloved slave, i need ur help in designing thank you kit layout (fresh's note: for the event we organised!), shall we meet at coll hall at 3.50 pm? really need ur help
1327 - fresh's SMS: (*omg... why do I have neverending work... sien...*) Okok...
1550 - Sharon seriously asks fresh about anything that should go in a thank you kit.
1600 - Sharon goes with fresh to class..... and walks right past our classroom to another classroom. fresh: *wtf changed classes?* opens door.... "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU...." fresh: ?!?!

Hahaha... So here's a pic of all my lurvely coursemates who turned up for cake to celebrate:

from left: koon wai, chai ching, chai teng, staphy, ker chiat, kian phin@ah bird, ME, piah lai, ee lin, pinkee, lydia, jin rou, see yun, cui fen, linda (in black), beloved mistress sharon (cake!), & siew ting. i heart u guyz!!

Haih... I forgot to take a pic of my cake before it was demolished. Very nice cake with lots of peaches on top that made Staphy go nuts..... plus strawberries!! Yay!!

And these are the prezzies that they gave me:

New clothes yay. XD

And my lurvely housemates got me this:

Squishable & furry cushionpet yay. XD

And.... that's it for my birthday. Spent a whole lotta time at home sleeping. Ah... I'm so happening. :P

Thanks so much, all of youuuu... it was really a nice surprise and finally I feel like I belong here. :D *does the happydance*

Woooooo..... my birthday's almost over. Still have stuff to blog about the event, but that's for another day. hehe...

10 comments:

Lydia Thong said...

Heys..

Surprise birthday eh?!
Actually it was an awesome tactic to trick you to come earlier..ngek ngek ngek... :P

Lydia Thong said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rei said...

removed????? wth???? pleshey~~~ apa sai removed..siapa hang berani say hideous things to you,huh!!!??? *grabparang* kekekkekekekke

lesjos said...

fresh...why delete the comment...
must be someone make freshie so so so angry...hehe
how dare that fellow...hit hit that fellow...
hahaha...anyway see you next tuesday...

frEsh said...

[rei+lesjos] wahahahaha.... nobody make me angry lar.... i din delete dat comment k.... i'm guessing muz b lydia ter-post xtra comment so delete it or wat lo..... dun worry... hehehe...

[lydia] eh!! u got blogger blog 1 meh? y i cant view ur profile 1?

HooI PenG said...

so syok huh?! *chiu*

Hinenry said...

heyzz..happy belated birthday! i m so sorry to wish u that late.hehe

mich said...

fresh.. u're 20 for like..almost one month d.. hahah..

when wanna update? XP

frEsh said...

[peng] abo like u meh, din celebrate kao kao wif me pun *chiu*
[hinenry] its ok... hehe... still appreciated... thanx! :P
[mich] fren, u noe wat is called exam? i left my lappy in pg 2 avoid temptation so i havent been on9 4 ages =.= besides, i memang never as bersemangat blogging as u lor... ahahahaha...

Anonymous said...

I'm really impressed along with your writing talents and also with the format on your
blog. Is this a paid subject or did youu modify it your self?

Either way stay up the excellent higyh qualify writing, it is rare to peer a nice blog like this one these days..


Look at my web page: games