Thursday, November 29, 2007

my preciousssss....

OK... So my blog has been collecting dust yet again, and this time shzeli's the one asking me to update. Hurhur. Besides, I helped somebody set up a blog last night, and I beh tahan that I myself haven't blogged in so long. :P So erm.... shzeli's tag is too hard to do now, because I HAVE NO FRIKKIN' PICTURES. I don't take a lot of pics k, so that tag is gonna wait until i painstakingly korek some pics that actually fulfill the requirements of the tag. =.= So now, I'm just going to blog about some of my precioussssss possessions that I have acquired recently.... *g*

First of all....

AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! MY KIPLING BAG!!! AHAHAHAHAHA!!! My Kipling bag all the way from Buckinghamshire, UK!!! Heeeeeee!! I bought this on eBay, and er.... this is not exactly the bag that I ordered, the bag I ordered was this one:

...but the seller sent the model on top to me. yish. And it costs too much to reject it and send it back 'coz the shipping cost is about 10 pounds, or RM70 omg. So.... since the difference is not that drastic and it's nice anyway, I'm keeping it ;) AHAHAHAHAHAHA!
Meet the monkey:


Her name is Carola! *g*



Next up, is a pair of Harry Potter and Hermione Granger Lego key chains that I got from Gardens Midvalley. I can't resist, they just called out to me... hahaha.... I'm letting my sis have Hermione if she wants it.... yish why I so good eh.... kekekeke....

And now for other Harry Potter-related merchandise... I got this snowy owl Beanie Baby at Borders last month. It's Harry's (sadly deceased) pet owl Hedwig! So cute!!


And I also got a Sesame Street t-shirt at Gardens with Oscar the Grouch on it :) The box is super cute too... can't bear to throw it away.... hehehehe...


Aaaaannnnndddd.... one of my most prized, precioussssss possessions evah.....
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

PRISON BREAK SEASON 1 ORIGINAL DVD SET!!! AHAHAHAHA!!! Now I get to watch my future husband Wentworth Miller in wonderful hi-def.... *swoon* heehee...

OK... that's about all for now... Oh oh oh, before I forget... all the pictures above ('cept the 2nd one) were taken using my brand new camera my dad bought for me:

Canon IXUS 70!! Yay!! hahahahaha...

5 comments:

rei said...

wahlau..kayanye engkau.

lol. weh weh..set up la one cbox..easier to chat in blog mer...and go do the name taggie aso. hohohoho

although i didnt tag ya since u alwyas offline..now u on back..i tag ya on the"name taggie"

nuclear said...

wahhh.... fresh hang ni KAYA wehhh... so rich... haisehh.. im so jeles.. hahahhaa.. if onli i can plant a money pluckin tree in my room.. lol..

frEsh said...

aiyoh.... where got lar.... only the bag and the prison break dvd are more expensive ma.... the rest is normal price range... ehehe....

[rei] mahai liao lo.... u ask me do that tag huh.... my name start with 'x' 1, how to do ar??

HooI PenG said...

no need to be so humble eh~ show off !!! sien nia~!!!!

lesjOs said...

recently fresh are so cOol lol....i think you enjoy staying at KL ler...can shop shop...and buy things...