Wednesday, January 2, 2008

happy new year, i guess

Well, yet another year has passed without anything special to hoot about. To the maybe 5 people who read my blog, sorry for the serious lack of updates. I am, as you know, supremely lazy when it comes to blogging, and was also in hell with assignments until last Friday. I do have a coupla pics to post, but for now I just wanna mumble abit and head off to sleep (8am class tomorrow =.=).

Anyway, happy new year to everyone! Hope you all had a nice time celebrating and whatnot. In case you ask, I was just home with a bunch of housemates drinking beer, hooting at fireworks and playing Truth and Dare. Sad, I know. No transport and no money, how? Wouldn't have made much of a difference if I could go out to celebrate anyway, 'coz this is one of the new years in which I felt (and still feel) the crappiest, for reasons that shall remain foggy. Nothing to worry about, just a general sense of feeling really really miserable and having an urge to go kick a garden gnome or something. Sigh.

Oh well.... it's 2.51, bedtime's here. Ciao.

5 comments:

HooI PenG said...

HappY 2008!!!
Pls update, if u lazy update it thn just update once in a year.
like this more special~
*wakaka*

mich said...

happy new year!!!! drinkin beer ehh?? since when freshie drink beer? fuhh.. hahahah... anyway, there's alot of ways to celebrate oso wut.. da way u guys celebrate oso very unique already.. hehe..

n pls, update more larr.. haisehhh.....

lesjOs said...

Happy new year...i think you must be having fun by celebrating with frens...and surely miss your family right...yeah!!!
just keep up your good work and we will be supporting each others...
take care and good luck...

~Jim.My~ said...

oh lik dat la....drink beer celebrate with housemate la...4get me d la....house din hav my smell d izzit.?hehe...so song.;(

frEsh said...

[jimmy] who ask u move out? i use dettol spray away ur smelly smell d la... wakakaka...