Monday, February 18, 2008

the start of 'no life'

Tomorrow (well, later) I officially start my life as a lowly intern... such is the 'glamorous' life of a PR person in training =.= I think I was probably misguided in what I thought a career in PR was gonna be last time... hmm... wonder if I'm going down the wrong track further and further...

I'm so screwed coz I have to wake up in about.... 4 hours time and I still can't sleep. My whole sleep clock's been readjusted since the late nights during the exams last month. Ugh. and my achy-breaky heart feelings aren't helping... ugh ugh. is it a combination of an already grey heart combined with side effects of overexposure to VDay stuff...? I loathe that day with all of my guts and chemically straightened hair, coz every year on that day I'm reminded of what a sad case I am - almost 21 years on this earth now, looking like Gollum's long-lost sister and attracting nothing but weirdos.

Oh well... internship's the most pressing matter for now, I guess. I wish there would be a Justin Timberlake lookalike in my department, but that would be pushing it seeing as during my interview session, all the guys I saw were... old... and saggy... and old... and looked nothing like Justin... and old... sigh... wonder how boring my internship's gonna be? In a few hours I'll know... and I hope I live to blog about it. heh.

3 comments:

rei said...

weh~~~ old....old...old...

ahahhahah!~!! drama betul that sentence...ahaha

wei, put a chat box in your blog ler...easier for us to talk mer...

Josie Pig said...

I would like to say welcome to working life, update more about that. good luck.

frEsh said...

[rei] memang fresh seorang yg penuh drama. AHAHAHAHA. lazy to edit my html now la... later i get a more chio layout 1st... kekeke...

[pig] thx =) *huggles* good luck 2 u 2 la.....