Saturday, February 16, 2008

taggy tag

Well, well... CNY's about half over and I'm finally back in KL... sigh... *tries not to think of internship*

Haven't been online for about 3 weeks due to my lappy acting up, and I didn't really like using my home PC coz it's just so glaring after I've gotten used to an LCD screen now. I wonder how I ever got through my assignments in diploma years with that forsaken CRT screen... maybe that's why I'm as blind as a bat now...

So I come back from my "hiatus" from the online world to find that I've been tagged by Lydia. Um... OK... So here it is:

Rules
1. Link to your tagger and post these rules.
2. List EIGHT random facts about yourself.
3. Tag EIGHT people at the end of your post and list their names.
4. Let them know they've been tagged.

1. I have a really, really, really bad sense of direction. 'cept maybe in a shopping mall. XP
2. My favourite colour has been black since I was like, 10.
3. I'm currently attempting to learn (and failing spectacularly) to play DotA.
4. I LOVE SHOPPING
5. I have no.... er.... knowledge of gambling in any form. srsly. :(
6. When I was young, I thought that if you opened up a TV set, there would be little people jumping around inside. hehehe...
7. I often wish I had the power to read people's minds (blame it on Heroes =P).
8. A tag always ends with me. I don't tag people. hehe.

2 comments:

mich said...

u should have tag me so i got stuff to blog.. hahahha!!!

frEsh said...

[michie] hahaha.... u will hv nth 2 blog 1 meh?! ur life so full of experiences... hehehe... k la next time i tag u kao kao.... hahaha...