Monday, March 24, 2008

on the outside looking in

No matter what I do, I'll always be the second choice; the one you go to when there's no one else left.

No matter what I do, I'll always be the outsider, particularly more so at some times.

It wasn't always like that... I just knew what I did wrong exactly... More than anything in the world now, I regret making the wrong choice that day. You have no idea how much I regret it... I don't know if things would have been any different, but the possibility of the road not taken is killing me...

What I wouldn't give to turn back time...

Will there ever be a time when I am someone's first choice?




How long is this gonna go on? I'm not the tough cookie, the mannequin with the stone cold heart that people think I am...

6 comments:

mich said...

freshie... wut happen..? who bully you..?

frEsh said...

[mich] aihhh...... doesn't matter la.... i'm ok 1.... :)

lesjOs said...

don't say yourself as an outsiderrrr....
nor second choice...
Mich going to box that felow that bully fresh lol...haha...

frEsh said...

[lesjos] hahahaha... thanx 4 ur support ya... but mich cannot help me wif this prob... hehe...

Josie Pig said...

maybe I can? help u?

frEsh said...

[josie pig] thx 4 ur concern peng... but no one can help me wif a hopeless situation :(

u come find me larrr.... den everything will b alrite d... wahahaha...