Saturday, April 12, 2008

mich tagged me

Er... nothing interesting enough to blog about has been going on, so Mich's tag has come right on time :P

Instructions:
Remove ONE question from below, and add in your personal question, make it a total of 20 questions, then tag 8 people in your list, list them out at the end of this post. Notify them in their chat box that he/she has been tagged. Whoever does the tag will have blessings from all.


1. Do you believe in love at first sight?
Umm... I dunno, I've never been lucky enough to experience it before, but I wouldn't rule it out...

2. Do you hold hands in public?
Wouldn't know, never had the need to think about that before =.=

3. Have you changed in the passed few years?
Uh.... does becoming even more cynical count?

4. What new stuff you're craving for now?
omg. What I crave could fill a dinosaur-sized book. To start off, I crave an iPhone, MacBook Air, Ed Hardy, Salvage, Harajuku Lovers & Junk Food t-shirts, various Juicy Couture stuff, Citizens of Humanity, William Rast & Rock & Republic jeans, various shoes & bags I can't even exactly remember, etc etc etc... aih. why lah I must be born poor.

5. Do you believe in seeing a rainbow after the rain?
I think so...

6. Do you like being who you are today?
Nope. Never have, never will.

7. If you win $1 million, what would you do?
omg. Put half of it in the bank to gain more intere$t, a quarter of it to invest in bu$ine$$, and the rest to $pend immediately on a major $hopping $pree with my fellow shopping kaki ;)

8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
HELL NO. I don't see the point of doing that if nothing good would come out it. If he felt the same way he'd tell me anyway, and everything would end well then. If not... it's just not meant to be.

9. Who are the top five people in the world you would wish to meet?
Ooh ooh ooh, I know this one:
(i) Justin Timberlake (surprise, surprise)
(ii) Wentworth Miller
(iii) J.K. Rowling
(iv) Chris Rock...?
(v) ... Chris Evans...?
Haha... guess I'm not sure about that after all...

10. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
(i) Good sense of humour... anyone that can make me laugh scores big time :P
(ii) Reliable... I need to rely on and maybe manja someone once in a while too... hehe...
(iii) Honesty! No skeletons in the closet for me, kthx
Oh, and having deep-set, piercing eyes like Wentworth Miller would help too... hahaha... although that's not exactly a requirement, more like a bonus XD

11. Which type of cars I love the most?
Hmm... probably the small, cute "chick cars", like the Mini Cooper...

12. Which do you prefer from your other half? hug? or a kiss?
Both can?? hahaha...

13. If you have faults, would you rather the people around you point out to you or would you rather they keep quiet?
Point it out... I've seen the consequences of the other option... hehe...

14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life?
Er... Umm... Uh... I dunno... maybe my laptop...?

15. Are you a shopaholic or not?
YES YES YES YES YES YES YES

16. What kind of electronic device/gadget you own that you like most?
My laptop... not much to choose from anyway :(

17. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
Walau eh. Where to start. My self-consciousness, I guess...

18. What makes you feel disappointed?
Things not working out the way I imagined...?

19. If given a chance, do you want to see your future?
Oh man... I really don't know. It's gonna be horrible either way...

20. Are you a cat person or a dog person?
Right now, definitely a cat :P

4 comments:

nuclear said...

eh ur d other half requirements hard to archieve larrr... haiyoo.. hahah!! and why everyone likes mini cooper? i mean.. i dun mean dat i hate mini coopers or smtg.. just that majority ppl did this tag will choose a mini cooper other den other cars.. hahaha...

frEsh said...

[mich] where got worrrrr..... hahahaha... ok maaa.... hahaha....
abt d mini, i think its bcos most of ur frenz dat u tagged r gurls, who mostly *coughreicough* will like cute cars like dat kut... hehehe...

rei said...

u have no idea~~~

frEsh said...

[rei] i have no idea...? i noe u'r all about the fast cars... hehe... that's why i said 'mostly'... u'r an exception... hehehe...