Tuesday, July 29, 2008

a balehead without a plan

I'm sooooo........ Joker-ish right now...... Yes I wish I had his pretty scars and makeup too but no, I'm just doing things without a plan. sigh. I can't concentrate on anything...... too much stuff, too little time. And look I'm still blogging.

But for now I'm happy as a clown 'cos I watched The Dark Knight again!!! wheeeeee!!!! And exactly 1 week later it is still freakin' AWESOME can!!!!! Granted, the jokes and shocks didn't have the same impact as they did the 1st time, but the other emotions are still there...... it'll always be heartbreaking to see Bruce's and Harvey's grief over Rachael's death, and it'll always be chilling to see the Joker's 'homemade videos' of the people he tortured...... it all just fits together so nicely. ah. I guess part of the appeal of the movie is the storyline's ability to stand on its own even without Batman. Yah the whole point of the movie is Batman, but it doesn't overly rely on Batman to get the story going, it'd be still a kickass movie if Batman was just an ordinary cop or something.

Um ok I can't resist......








Yah Christian Bale again. *giggles bimbotically*
I cannot help it I was hypnotised by his hawtness as Batman I mean Bruce Wayne again today OK?!









I just luv his eyes............. sigh...............








*melts*








fuhhhh........ this pic's one of my favourites =P
Didcha notice that in most of the pics he's wearing a tux of some kind?? He just looks sooooo hot in a tux ok..... that's my favourite outfit on him lol. He should wear it to walk his dogs. He should wear it to take out the trash. He should wear it to go to 7-11 to get some Twisties. Bottom line is: he should wear it all the freakin' time. Wait, is that really my favourite outfit on him? hmmmm... *evil grin*








Ahh...... this one's from The Prestige (which I'm so watching when my shitload of assignments is gone I don't care what anyone says about it) and he still looks hot even in that er....... antiquated suit...... he also looks gooood in huge trench coats like this one:



Hello Hugh Jackman can you siam one side pls you're usurping Christian's hotness......






Yes yes like that... much better thx =P


And I wonder why he doesn't smile more often...... he looks soooo adorable when he smiles...... looky.....









and my favourite FAVOURITE:








The Bruce Wayne "I'm-so-rich-and-hot-and-I've-got-something-up-my-sleeve-you-so-wanna-know-what-it-is" boyish smile




*cannot tahan spontaneously combusts*







OK I've gone off the deep end now, I really need to stop.

No comments: