Tuesday, July 22, 2008

the night is always darkest before the dawn

The night is always darkest before the dawn indeed...

The "night":
1. Monday, 21 July - Seriously screwed up my IMC plan group presentation because of *someone who shall not be named*
2. Tuesday, 22 July - Seriously screwed up my Corporate Comm midterm because... had no mood and time to study
3. Tuesday, 22 July - Seriously got tulan at a @!#$% taxi driver who drove like a snail with a brick tied to it and tipu my money knnccbwtf

3 bad incidents = pissed off fresh


The "dawn":
Tuesday, 22 July - I FINALLY GOT TO WATCH BATMAN HAHAHAHAHAHA


AND IT WAS AWESOME HAHAHAHAHAHA

Ok this is the first time I've ever gotten this excited over a superhero movie. I used to be like, meh, about any superhero movie.

But The Dark Knight totally blew me away... wheeeeee... The Joker was freakin' awesome (duh), Harvey Two-Face was awesome, Maggie Gyllenhaal as Rachel was awesome, Alfred Pennyworth and Lucius Fox were without question, awesome, and of course..... Batman..... fuhh.....

My favourite character is the Joker, no surprise...


I think he's the real star of the show XD All the scheming and the laughing and the kidnapping people and the killing people... so scarily creepy and funny at the same time. And his makeup!! fuh!!! And all his lines are so.... quotable. lol. My favourites:
"Why so serious?"
"The only sensible way to live... is without rules."
"I believe what doesn't kill you simply makes you.... stranger"
It's just so sad to think that Heath Ledger is gone, bless his soul :( he would totally have blown the next Batman movie away too... sigh. I sure hope he gets an Oscar for this...

And Batman. Uh.... I prefer Christian Bale as Bruce Wayne lol. Even though the new Batsuit, Batmobile and Batpod are tersangat yeng. Oh, have. you. seen. his. LAMBORGHINI?! The Lamborghini Murcielago LP640, that is. :P I *heart* it more than Ironman's Audi R8... hahaha... look look:



I just feel so happy happy inside when I see the car lol...


And YOU KNOW WHAT I just found out Christian Bale is hotttt.... hahahaha...


mmmm... it's always the piercing, deep-set eyes that get me... hehehe...
ooo another one...


squeeeeeee... and he has this deep, drawling voice that's so.... so..... so..... ahhh.......
another one another one....


oh hello..... where did that come from?! hehehehe.... poor thing's got Batman scars tho :(

sigh. Time to be serious now and start mah Psychology assignment sien. Wish I could watch this again tho... XD any takers?

PS: Love the Joker's website!! Go take the personality test, see if you've got what it takes to be a clown :P




Edit 23/7:
I can't believe I forgot this the first time.... check this out!!




It's one of the Dark Knight trailers in Lego! totally awesome and totally cute :D srsly.





And since I'm here...












Christian Bale








CHRISTIAN BALE








Christianfreakin'Bale








CHRISTIAN. BALE.








Chrissstiannnn Baleeeee (*swoon* his name's so sexy *swoon*)








aaAAAhhhHHHhhhh.............




OK I stop now



I am so unfaithful to Went and Justin XD

6 comments:

Lydia said...

wahlau.. v just finished watching the movie & u r SO FAST in updating ur blog on batman!! *touch down..

Yeah, my heart gt wrecked too when the Lamborghini smashed!!!

Great movie!!!
yo ppl, u guys/gals out thr should watch it.

It's a highly rated must watch movie of the year..(although it's still middle of the yr..)

frEsh said...

[lydia] er.... timeliness is of great value... hahahahaha... u also so fast in reading my blog lol...

christian bale + lamborghini murcielago = FUH XD

Josie Pig said...

hoho~ christian bale? sure? hey, i like the scar story part, why you didn't put the dialogue? "wanna know how i got this scar?"

frEsh said...

[j pig] sure laaa..... damn yeng ma... CHRISTIAN BALE CHRISTIAN BALE CHRISTIAN BALE CHRISTIAN BALE WOOOOOOOO
the scar stories too long la... i dont remember it exactly... hehe...

denise said...

omg you added so many more pics of him! i dont need to go google image him already =)

frEsh said...

[denise] always a pleasure lol :p i got more i got more!! hehehe...