Friday, August 29, 2008

crazazayyy

Parts of the craziest/funniest MSN conversation I've had in a looooooong time: *18PL warning lol*

frEsh says (12:40 AM):
u're like some kinda john legend druggie lol
jovial says (12:41 AM):
I DRUGGIE
jovial says (12:41 AM):
i told my friend i wanan rape him
jovial says (12:42 AM):
he told me.
jovial says (12:42 AM):
it s not rape..its surprise sex.
jovial says (12:42 AM):
HAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAH
frEsh says (12:42 AM):
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
frEsh says (12:42 AM):
zomggggg

And later...

frEsh says (1:25 AM):
apa ni my dark side is coming out again
jovial says (1:25 AM):
HAHAAHHAHAHAHA
jovial says (1:25 AM):
I AM THE DARTH VADER
jovial says (1:25 AM):
I AM YOUR MOTHER
jovial says (1:25 AM):
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA
frEsh says (1:25 AM):
AHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
jovial says (1:25 AM):
I CANT BE FATHER. I GOT NO DICK
jovial says (1:25 AM):
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
frEsh says (1:25 AM):
eh i cant be luke
frEsh says (1:25 AM):
what's d female version of luke??
jovial says (1:26 AM):
TAK TAUUU
jovial says (1:26 AM):
LUBRICANT!
jovial says (1:26 AM):
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
frEsh says (1:26 AM):
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA


*******



ZOMGWTF the Jabbawockeez are coming out with their own clothing line JBWKZ soon!!! squeeeeeeeeee!!! I wonder what it's gonna be like, I'm so stoked XD

I'd always wanted to get one of their Armory stack logo shirts, but..... well, currency conversion rates are a royal pain in the punggung. Screw the US dollar I want my Jabba tees grrrr. I really wanted one of these white ones they wore in the Yahoo! Pepsi Smash commercial:



Damn chio OK. The best part is, they come in a small women's size... when they're not out of stock, that is. Nice marketing move.



Nice boombox too. :P If I was a billionaire I'd get myself the boombox and a tee in every colour they have. I know..... crazazayyy.....

Oh speaking of Pepsi Smash, Jesse McCartney did a reaaaal smooth cover of T-Pain's Buy U A Drank for his commercial. You have to check it out seriously. I've got an audio rip of it if anyone wants it XD


*******



Sure the Beijing Olympics were a blast, everyone knows that. But do you really know your Olympics?? hehehe.... Here are some..... really interesting, to say the least..... facts about the ancient Greek Olympics. Those ancient Greeks were badass, man.


*******



a milli a milli a milli a milli a mil a mil a milli a milli a milli a milli a mil a mil a milli a milli a milli



**finito**

No comments: