Sunday, August 3, 2008

my life really sucks

I'm sooooo exhausted and burned out and frustrated and just plain cranky nowadays. There are too many assignments and presentations and stuff within too short a period of time, I've never quite felt so aimless and helpless at the same time before. shit I forgot I have to do research for my thesis too... aaaaargghhhh.... I just wonder which one will be the straw that breaks the camel's back...

Meanwhile, as if my life doesn't suck enough...



The MTV Asia Awards was today. And I couldn't go.

Look at that pic look look look. IT'S ONE REPUBLIC OK!!!! I don't really care about most of the other people who came, not even Leona Lewis, since it's the MTV Asia Awards with many Asian artistes coming, and as everybody knows, I don't care much about most Asian people (yes, I know I'm so gonna burn in hell for that, I'm going to the 6th level of hell anyway according to this Dante's Inferno test).

BUT I AM SO TULAN AND PEK CEK AND PISSED OFF AND I WANNA BREAK SOMETHING BECAUSE ONE REPUBLIC WAS BARELY AN HOUR AWAY FROM ME IN GENTING AND I COULDN'T GOOOOOOOOOOO. I'M STUCK IN HELL WITH MY CCB CORPORATE COMM ASSIGNMENT AND I DIDN'T HAVE TIX AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

I super super super *heart* Ryan Tedder OK...... he's not exactly the Christian Bale/Wentworth Miller type of guy that I usually go into hysterics over, but I'm still a sucker for musicians...... and the only time he comes to my country I can't go to see him GAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!!

And you know what you know what?! It's not enough that One Republic came......




THE FREAKIN' JABBAWOCKEEZ CAME TOO!!!!!! AAAAAAAARRRGGHH!!!!

I knew One Republic was coming but I wasn't so sure about the Jabbawockeez. And I didn't know it would feel soooo frustrating to miss seeing them myself until I saw these red carpet pics on kennysia.com. *tears hair out*

OMG Jabbawockeez................ why why why did they have to come and perform here and torture me like that?!?! I would have given anything to be able to see them perform live, especially two of them whom I have a soft spot for... ;)



Rynan "Kid Rainen" Paguio (methinks he's the best dancer in there :P)......



... and Jeff "Phi" Nguyen (*heart*!), who was lookin' sharp just now ;)

Sigh. Well at least One Republic won something......


... but it was just the Best Hook-up award for their collab with Timbaland for Apologize. I wish they'd won Best Breakthrough Artist too, but that went to Leona Lewis. sigh. I like her too, really, but y'know if I had to choose......

And the last disappointment of the MAA....... the Favourite International Artist Award went to Linkin Park =.= What about Justin people hello?! I've since made the conclusion that there is a serious shortage of Justin Timberlake fans in Malaysia since I'd already voted for him grrrr.

gaaaaah. I'm so not in the mood for assignments right now...... but as always, I've got a deadline in 2 days again. puke. somebody kill me now pls kill me.

3 comments:

Xin Yun said...

omg, u hav so many assignments 2 do? keep it up girl! i wish i was there in d MTV asia award too! my fren went n i'm stuck here in dublin!

Lydia said...

I knew it! Knew that ur gonna blog about jabbawockeez.... hehehe.

frEsh said...

[xin yun] ZOMG ur fren went?!?!?! so luckyyyyy...... lai we cry together :(

[lydia] aiyo am i really that predictable?? hahahaha.... can't help it i <333 the jabbawockeez ;)