Wednesday, August 20, 2008

whateverrrr

I've just noticed the more work I have, the more I blog =.= Yalah I know I'm the queen of procrastination. I'll get started on my work rightaway...... eventually.......

Anyways.... here be some lulz to brighten up everyone's day.... hahahaha....





What you laughing at?! Dude says it's NOT FUNNEEEE!!!!


Hahahaha.... here's another one:





Hahahahaha.... sure you laugh now, but give it another 10 years and the same thing'll make you wanna tear your hair out Hulk-style... hehehe...


And no, this doesn't mean I've outgrown my extreme aversion to kids. It's just a coincidence that they're about 3 ft tall and make me laugh at the same time. Really.


Whazzat you say? What kind of person doesn't like kids?


WHATEVERRRRRR......

2 comments:

siusiu said...

love the kids!!! feel like cubit their cheek

frEsh said...

yeah they're so cute right?! r the kids in nottingham as cute as them? lololol....