Wednesday, September 10, 2008

zomg want

ZOMG look what just dropped into my inbox today (click to enlarge):



I got invited to an event in freakin' Coach. And the event is 2 days before my last paper. I swear the heavens are against me this year. First the MAAs, now this. And not only is it in Coach...


Guests get goodie bagsssssssss ZOMG. Coach goodie bags OK!!! I will never in the recent future get to even set foot in a Coach store, let alone come out of it with Coach stuff OK!!! Ergo.... I WANNA GO I WANNA GO I WANNA GOOOOOOOOOOOOO

BUT I HAVE STUPID CELAKA EXAMSSSSSSSSSSSS

Actually come to think of it, I don't think going would be a problem since I have a morning paper that day, and my lardass does not study during afternoons after morning papers. So my Youtube-ing time would just be spent... hanging around at Coach. Definitely an upgrade. OK this is getting kinda stupid, me thinking about going to a Coach collection preview, actually being in the same store with money-dripping-from-their-eyeballs rich people. Er. But I still really wanna go laaaaah.

The problem is, I can bring a friend with me, but normal people naturally wanna study for their last paper and hence... I got no one to downplay the awkwardness of my broke self actually going into a Coach store. And I gotta find someone fast if I really wanna go 'cos space is limited dammit.

So... any takers...? please please please please pretty please with a cherry on top?


OK again am I serious?!

1 comment:

Josie Pig said...

o i c... means that I'm the one who dun wan study? *sad sad*