Friday, September 5, 2008

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

askdlfhnalwketj;ilvij902;IK4J;LRKJT;IBBAASAAZZZZZZZAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH
812@#$$^hkbnkgikqerqw#rwgjbonnsarklfJsa;lksdjfALKBLNbliasdflkj3ggg!@#$%&!!!!!!!!!

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID!!!!!!!

GAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH WHY?! Why do I always make decisions I that I sure as hell screw myself over with later every day?!?!?! WHY?! WHY?! GAAAAAAAAAHHHHH

Ya Allah why was I born here?! Why'd I have to turn out like this?! Why'd my brains always have to spaz out at the worst times?! zomga;sldkfjq;wlekhbh;2i3juklg%$%^&!





haaaaaaaiiiiiiihhhhhhhh. As a lifelong pessimist, I should know by now the magnitude of the shit life just keeps giving and giving and giving, like the endless stream of presents Santa pulls out of his ass every Christmas. Um... don't mind me... stupid stuff generates stupid blog entries... zzzzzz

2 comments:

Lydia said...

waahh..y so a.n.g.r.y?

frEsh said...

haha.... don't worry la, accumulation of stuff sometimes just has a way of making me nuts suddenly... ehehe...