Monday, November 3, 2008

your check in time is now

OK I just spent half an hour of my life getting the shit scared out of me. There I was minding my own business attempting to read journals and some housemate comes up grinning evilly asking if I'm in the mood for games. Like this one.

Seriously do NOT play that if you have a real weak heart. I wouldn't consider myself like, full of guts but I do dare to watch the occasional horror/blood-and-guts movie. So I thought I was all set, until I started making lotsa funny noises throughout the game, and by the time I was done with this game there was cold sweat in places I never sweated before. And that was with the volume turned way down. Fo' real, yo.

Anyway I'm being charitable and spreading the fear now as a belated Halloween gift to all. lulz. Especially since it's a really brilliant part of a Doritos marketing campaign. Go play... alone... if you dare. And choose your timing wisely 'cos it's only open from 6 p.m. to 6 a.m. everyday.

1 comment:

Sofia (*) said...

Michael Scofield is the best !!!!
I love him :D