Tuesday, December 2, 2008

tag - 100 random questions

Hurm. So yeah, a tag from Jovial before continuing my journey to Socio-Cultural Comm hell THANKS TO MR CHUAN grrrrr. Just in case you read my blog again sir. zzzz.

[01] Name: Xinxian
[02] Nickname: Fresh
[03] Married: NO
[04] Zodiac Sign: Leo
[05] Gender: The fairer sex.
[06] Age: 21
[07] High School: SMJK Union
[08] College: Tunku Abdul Rahman College
[09] Height: 160 cm
[10] Weight: hello why do you want to know.
[11] Do you like yourself: Er. No.
[12] Piercings: None
[13] Right or left: Righty
[14] Are you a freak: So not.
[15] Hair: Perpetual bedhead. Occasionally disgusting.
[16] Skin: Fair.-ish.
[17] Allergic: um... Miley Cyrus?
[18] What are you doing now: this tag lah.
[19] What will you do 1 hour later: Sleep my ass off.
[20] What will you do 10 years later: No idea. I catch things as they fall my way.

FAMILY
[21] Live with mother/father/parents: Not at the moment.
[22] Siblings (included you): 2
[23] Eldest: Me
[24] Youngest: Um. My sister.
[25] Love/hate your family: hello who'd put hate lah.

MY ONE AND ONLY
[26] You found your another half: well...
[27] If yes, who is he/she: WELL....
[28] If no, who you want he/she to be: Wentworth Miller!! *squeal*
[29] Time(s) you in relationship: N/A
[30] Ever woo boy/girl(0-100000): Hell no. Not with my face.
[31] Anyone woo you before(0-100000): Hell no. Not with my face.
[32] Did anything wrong to your other half: wtf
[33] What was/were the wrong you had done: all
[34] Ever argue with your other half: not
[35] You with your other half since: applicable
[36] Are you straight/lesbo: Straight
[37] Reasons you love your other half: hello
[38] You and your other half in which stage: not
[39] You woo he/she or he/she woo you: applicable
[40] Ever think of marry he/she: again.

FRIENDS
[41] Your first best friend: Dunno. *gasp*
[42] Your first enemy: Uh... me iz peaceful person.
[43] The friend you love the most: Deng. I love all my friends. *cannot show favouritism wtf*
[44] The enemy you hate the most (1 only): Refer to 42
[45] Your most beautiful girl friend: Fuhhh. You try and pick one.
[46] Your most handsome guy friend: hmmmmmm......
[47] The kind of girl you hate the most: Know-it-all bimbos.
[48] The kind of boy you hate the most: Er. Know-it-all ah bengs?
[49] You fall in love with your close friend before: Yes.
[50] Your best friend is your ex-lover: *gasp* No.
[51] If your friend backstabs you: There will be blood.
[52] If your friend betray you: There will be blood.
[53] If your friend woo your lover: There will be A LOT of blood. Yes, I take loyalty among friends seriously. Seriously.
[54] If your friend fall in love with you: Deng. Sapu lah if still single. Duh.
[55] If you fall in love with your best friend: Deng. Sapu lah if he wants me. Duh.

STUDIES
[56] Are you a good student: HAHAHAHAHAHA
[57] You always done your homeworks/assignments: I get all my assignments done if it kills me. Normal homework... eh... no.
[58] The teacher/tutor you love the most: Ms Mah!!
[59] Always late to school/college: Occasionally.
[60] Your class: Uh... is... lively?
[61] You love your seniors: Dunno any seniors.
[62] Senior who you love the most: None.
[63] Your classmates good/bad: Good lah.
[64] Excellent result classmate: See Yun! My long lost sister! LOL
65] Laziest classmate: Dunno. None of them seem even close to being as lazy as I am =.=

PEOPLE
[66] Smart people: intimidate me.
[67] Stupid people: are just unlucky to be so.
[68] Good looking people: get everything they want in life.
[69] Ugly people: go nowhere, like me.
[70] Funny people: are the ones I *heart* the most.
[71] Cute people: annoy me sometimes.
[72] Bad people: make the dark side seem so much more desirable.
[73] Honest people: need to learn the art of white lies.
[74] Acting people: need to STFU.
[75] You are what kind of people: The kind you don't notice in a crowd.

PREFER
[76] Lip or eyes: Eyes. I think.
[77] Hugs or kisses: noooo don't make me choose.
[78] Shorter or taller: Tall!
[79] Hesitant or spontaneous: Spontaneous! Sweep me off my feet yo.
[80] Nice stomach or nice arms: *gasp* noooo don't make me choose again.
[81] Listener or talker: Talker. Silence kills.
[82] Romantic or rich: Romantic! I can be the rich one :P
[83] Good husband or Good Father: Good husband. No kids hello.

FUTURE
[84] Age to get marry: :O
[85] Numbers of kid(s): None ya allah.
[86] Career: OK somehow Miranda Priestley (The Devil Wears Prada) keeps popping up.
[87] Salary: Enough to support my fantasy of Chanels, Marc Jacobs and YSLs all day.
[88] Retirement age: I don't think that far T.T
[89] Properties value: Eh.
[90] Wishes: Toofreakin'many.

TAGGED
[91] Denise
[92] Lydia
[93] Hui Ping
[94] Mich
[95] Rei
[96] Hui Ping
[97] Xin Yun
[98] Siu Sien
[99] Clarine
[100]Kuan Ye

I actually reached 100! :D

8 comments:

denise said...

No kids too? haha. i just cannot imagine myself with a kid on my arm. AHH.
oh and my blog's hibernating at the moment lalala.

frEsh said...

*gasp* u muz be mah separated-at-birth twin.
lol s'ok. as long as u iz blogging on my other baby. LOL.

rei said...

omfg~!!!

ahaahahhahahah~!!!!

its freaking midnite here and im like trying to control myself like hell from LMAO~!!!????

LOL~!!!!1


AHAHAHAHHAHAHA~!!!

frEsh said...

hahahahaha! glad i could entertain u :P
what did u find so funny tho? i'm always that witty n funny. choke.

mich said...

ahhahahha!!!! no kids still? sure or not? later dun regret weh... old time so lonely... XP

TAK PE FRESH! U GOT US...!!!! ^^

n... i have to do da tag ke.. ? XD i'll try okay.. XP

Lydia said...

kena tag?? lazy la..i hutang 2 tags d..crap.

rei said...

ahahha...do d... ^^

of cos its funnny...i can just see dramatic sarcasm everywhere!

ahahhaha

Anonymous said...

This piece of writing will help the internet viewers for building
up new website or even a blog from start to end.

Take a look at my page ... Huafei.com