Saturday, December 20, 2008

wish mine was a hairy heart

So it goes. My recycling campaign has come to and end, and my thesis is coming to an end soon too, among other things. If only all that ended would leave me with a little more, rather than a gaping emptiness.

It's times like these that I wish I couldn't care, couldn't feel and couldn't think. It's times like these that I wish mine was a hairy heart, locked away and impervious to all. Guess my ice_princess email nick wasn't as accurate a description of me as I once thought it was.

It was all fine, until I came along and screwed it (and myself) all up, as only I could.

Whatever it is, that's how the cookie crumbles and brings emoness with it. And I gotta drag myself through 3 chapters of my thesis with the dead weight of emoness clanking along. sigh.

2 comments:

denise said...

left thumb over right = we is emo peoples.

sigh. not very healthy is it.

frEsh said...

sigh. not at all it is not.

but what to do, my left thumb so heavy.