Wednesday, February 4, 2009

oh the boredom

Oh happy CNY or something like that even though it's like the 10th day already. What? They do say better late then never...

Well, I hope all 4 of you people who read my blog had a happier CNY than I did, 'cos I am insanely bored as I type this. It took me this long to realise that I'm no longer the same Penangkia who was always happy to come home to the land of good food and unlimited seawater just a year ago. Don't get me wrong, home has its perks, i.e. Astro (ohmygod Friends reruns), washing machine, unyucky and cheap food... but that's about all I can think of. Now, more than ever, I just wanna ask all those tourists who're sooooo excited to come to Penang: WTF do you do over here?!

And as if it's not bad enough that I have nothing interesting to do, it seems that Penang weather does not agree with me. Because my face now looks like it got doused with an extra dose of ugly, and most of the time my hair now looks like Courtney Love styled it. When she was high on meth. Or whatever she's usually high on.

Yeah kinda like that. Except I'm not blond and my hair's longer. And and and my Internet connection sucks royally and won't let me chat with other humans. At the moment it is being evil by refusing to download Gossip Girl. DO YOU KNOW HOW DEPRESSING THAT IS?

Just to illustrate how boring my CNY was, the most interesting things that happened to me recently were that there was a crab in my house which escaped from its carrying cage (I dunno what else to call it), and that I discovered the horrors of Lil Wayne's singing (you don't wanna know). I ate the crab later, but that's not the point. The point is that it's so saaaaad that a freakin' crab is the most interesting thing I can come up with... but apparently someone found that story utterly hilarious and kept calling every day to check if any other crustacean prison breaks had occurred (the answer is no).

Sigh. Well at least I'm finally getting out of the house to watch Bride Wars this Friday with a long lost friend. Ooh and I just found another movie I'm totally gonna watch:





"You speak Prada?!"


Best. Line. Ever.


And hello, hot pink Macbook?! I am so jealous zomg I want one so so bad.


Please, please, Jesus Moses Buddha and Allah, give me a reason to take the 6-hour bus ride back to KL.

6 comments:

.Jovial. said...

i wonder who is the 4 person who read your blog *SMILES*

i dont think there are so few people who read it lah..

and i KNOW that you wanna come back KL for well SOME REASONS RIGHT!

SPILL LAH :D:D:D

it shud start with the letter J and ends with the L and not simply cannot download GG as simple as that........

I LOVE YOU

p/s: MY BF stalks our conversation tooooo T_T whaddafak

Xin Yun said...

u became KL-lang d ar? i so wanted to spend CNY at home.. anyway, i want to watch dat movie too. perfect for a shopping freak like me..

denise said...

i am in a cc again. typing on greasy keys. because i was dying for access to the world wide web.

i am so so so bored. i went to gurney, again. the new wing is a total waste of time.

im so bored.


T.T

frEsh said...

[jovial] i'd say the reason i'm going back starts with J and ends with Y, but since both of u are sodamnperasan, i'd say the reason starts with P and ends with avilion.

[xin yun] yeah!! fun rite. and yes i think i've really become kl-fied T.T

[denise] OMG I KNOW. i just went to the new wing n finished browsing in record time. we're 2 sad ppl in pg wtf. lets go shoot some more zombies muahahaha.

Lydia said...

yo my beloved slave. fuh. it's been ages that i've used that word.hee..

Shopaholic is one of my to-watch-list too!! I read Sophie Kinsella books for the all shopaholic edition. My Fav. :D

Come KL & we watch togetha.

frEsh said...

lydia!!! wah long time no comment lol. yeah let's go watch shopaholic together :D:D

and UPDATE YOUR BLOG PLEEZ hahahaha