Saturday, March 7, 2009

100

Hello and welcome to my new purty layout, which I've proudly tweaked (just a little...) meself in order to celebrate my 100th post here. jeng jeng jeng... *throws confetti* Huh. Looks like I took long enough to reach post No. 100 eh. Here's to 100 posts of cryptic angst and rants, and a 100 more.

Well if you're hoping my 100th post was gonna be in some way special or whatever... sorry but there is absolutely nothing happening to me worth blogging about now. No class, no work, no outings with friends... 'cuz like everyone I know in KL is working, studying, in Bali *coughDENISEcough* or otherwise busy. I feel so useless.

Oh who am I kidding this is the last chance for me to slack like there's no tomorrow before I have actual study/work obligations again. Sleeping, eating, aimlessly wandering around online, watching accumulated TV shows and staggering off to KLCC to watch The Curious Case of Benjamin Button alone this past week was awesome. Please God why does this have to end? T.T

I really need to get a life, don't I?

No comments: