Monday, April 20, 2009

chicken shit for the soul

Some of you might recognise these love letters from a very special someone that is near and dear to our hearts. There's this one I got that totally made my day:

JUST A GENTLE REMINDER : YOU HAVE TO HAND IN YOUR PLAN FOR
Introduction to Mass Communications project assignment one ON 22 APRIL , SINGAPORE / MALAYSIA TIME 12 NOON, ANYTHING LATER I WILL NOT ACCEPT.

Server down / slow is not an excuse! You should get a reply from me if you don’t something is wrong. I WILL REPLY AFTER 22 APRIL.

YOU WILL NEED TO HAND IN THIS PLAN (YOU CAN MODIFY)WITH MY COMMENTS EVEN IF IT IS A WORD TO SHOW THAT YOU HAVE ACKNOWLEDGE MY COMMENTS. FAILURE TO DO THIS MEANS YOU HAVE FAILED TO FOLLOW THE ASSIGNMENT REQUIREMENTS AND MAY BE PENALISED.

PLEASE Choose and Write the question

a) Discuss the ethical dilemmas faced by researchers conducting research on social networking sites like Facebook and MySpace.

b) Critically analyse the implications of online research ethics.

INCLUDE A BIBLIOGRAPHY OTHER READ WORK OR YOU WILL BE READING . I WANT TO KNOW WHAT OTHER READINGS YOU WILL BE DOING!

ALL THE BEST.

Oh and there's this other one that's sure to put a smile on my face when I go to bed later:

to all students

At this stage, you shd have at least completed ALL your reading logs or at least the first draft! If you have not, you sound be listening to warning bells in your ears!!

Start concentrating on your introduction to mass comm project , start by contributing on the forum and developing your understanding of the relevant field.

Remember if you take my advise seriously you will get my full support and you will not be disappointed at the end result but if you 'cant listen' ... while ALL THE BEST!

[ I have been reading your contribution, to be honest I DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE DOING!! ]

1. ur caps r on, btw
2. Good lord get some grammar lessons will you.
3. Up yours.
4. Good freaking night.

No comments: