Friday, April 3, 2009

the fast, the furious, and the funny

So I watched Pantas & Garang 4 yesterday.

Hey, don't look at me. Credit for that goes entirely to the genius who did the subtitles. lulz.



Anyway, if you're wondering whether you should watch it or not... lemme just say, for a movie based on fast cars, cartels, explosions and laydeez, it is pretty darn awesome. This is one movie you gotta watch in the cinema and let the THX sound of breaking glass blow your socks off. I mean, the opening scene alone is enough to justify going to the cinema for this. Ooh and you get to see Paul Walker in beeeg size too. yum.

Speaking of blowing one's socks off... I hereby announce that I WANNA WORK AT LEGO. OK, OK, so I wanna work at Google and Apple too BUT. They do not have these mini-figs which are so mindblowingly cute and cool at the same time for name cards.



Are they not the cutest thing ever?! You get one of these mini-figs customised to look like you, and...



... there's your contact number and email at the back! eek! Sodamncuuuuuuute.

Ah memories... I loved Lego as a kid (who didn't?), so naturally I was drawn to Gizmodo's coverage of their trip to the Lego factory in Denmark to see all their hush-hush machinery and operations and stuff. You can find 12 posts worth of their Lego trip here, including videos showing how the mini-figs are made, the 65-foot high storage cathedrals, the employees with their said awesome mini-fig name cards, and a secret vault with all the Lego sets ever made in history. Major Lego geekfest here.

And of course, some of you saw this coming =D Stumbled upon my new favourite Youtube video of the week in one of the Lego posts mentioned above. I've watched this about 6347 times now, and it doesn't get any less funny each time. teehee.




Penne alla arrabiata, anyone?

No comments: