Thursday, May 28, 2009

bring on the brits

Things that I have learned while preparing for my Brit Invasion:
1. Packing is a pain in the ass.
2. Baldy is a pain in the ass.
3. Luggage weight limits are a pain in the ass.
4. Packing is a pain in the ass.

Yes. In about 16 hours I'll be flying out of the country for the very first time. Yah never been away from tanah tumpahnya darahku before. Very sad I know.

Things I'll probably miss while I'm there:
1. The sun.
2. Kawanku sekalian.
3. Food!!!1! Especially the Penang type. =(
4. 24 hour mamaks FTW.

Things I'll probably not miss while I'm there:
1. The sun.
2. Non-existence of really cheap clothes.
3. Genting Klang smog. -.-
4. Er. Get back to y'all on this one.

To all my friends whom I didn't get to meet before I leave, I'm sorry but bad timing, a bout of flu, homework and packing took up a lot of time =( I'll miss you guys and promise I'll see y'all in about 4 months with stories to tell :D Ciao for now!

No comments: