Monday, October 26, 2009

pumpkins of the mind

I'm really trying not to think of it or to say it out loud, because I know that if I do, it'll become real. And I just can't handle that again.


*****


Oh and um...




ImissLondonsomuch. All of it. Everything - from the fancy-schmancy...




to the nitty-gritty...




and the squeaky-squeaky.




HI SKIPPY. D THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT. T.T


*****


And for the upcoming Halloween celebrations...




I can't help it. I luvs this photo. I know I look like a nut. Shutup.

8 comments:

denise said...

hugs. what is it with london huh. but we will be back there some day i know we will. skippy would be in nutty heaven by then but i'm sure skippy jr. jr. jr. jr. will be there. sighs.

fresh said...

T.T
LONG LIVE THE SPAWN OF SKIPPYYYY

Josephine Ng said...

My goodness... Skippy becomes the TOPIC and highlight of London huh..wahahaha

fresh said...

hahaha! yalar it's so cute whut =D

Juliana said...

the photos r so cool!!

fresh said...

thanks! =)

Firdauz takes five said...

i love the last pic!

how did you do a picture like that yeah?

fresh said...

hey thanks! just took 3 separate pics and stitched them together with layer masks in PS ;)