Saturday, November 28, 2009

attachment issues

I have issues T.T

More specifically, gadget attachment issues. I'M SO SORRY I DIDN'T BRING YOU BACK CHARLIE.



I miss you and your friends so much. T.T OK I know I look like I need some Gadgetoholics Anonymous intervention now but but see Charlie is only like 2 months old okay. He's still little and lonely. shhh.


*****


And now, for the LOL of the day, check out this article about why the Twilight saga (movies, that is) must continue till Breaking Dawn is done. And it is full of teh awesumness. No, seriously, it's a must read. To illustrate why, let me provide you with a quote from the article that kinda explains it all:

So one day he's going to stick his wolf dick in this girl that he see as a bloody newborn. Romance is not dead, it's just being abused by insane Mormon writers.

HAHAHAHA.

2 comments:

denise said...

loved the article. teeheeheee.

fresh said...

*grins evilly* i can't wait for THAT installment to come out.