Thursday, June 24, 2010

ohaiz i am making no sense

Mind noodles. That's what I called them and that's pretty much how I'd describe it now.

I thought everything was fine, and it was. But sometimes the stripey tape and cautionary signs are put there for a reason; once you pass them, some things start less and less sense. Like this post. I wish Blogger had a password protect function to protect you from this drivel, but it doesn't so I'm sorry, here I present my tangled mind noodles on my blog.

Maybe it's that goddamned Nobody song driving me nuts, or maybe it's 'cuz I carry the burden of many at once. Either way, I don't know what to think now. For I saw what you wrote, and it was heartbreaking.

4 comments:

Merryn said...

aiks.. u ok girl?

♥Baboon Tan♥ said...

take care yea! =)

veen dee said...

nobody nobody nobody nobody!

Xxxx.

<3

fresh said...

merryn: i'm fine now, thanks for your concern :)

baboon: aww you take care too!

veen dee: nobodyyyy! <3