Tuesday, September 14, 2010

paramore live in kl

Well, well, well, looks like this year is shaping up to be the one where all the superstars visit. I've seen Ne-Yo and Usher already, and now it's time for Paramore. WOOHOOOO!


Yup, it's Paramore Live in Kuala Lumpur presented by Tune Talk Mobile Prepaid! They're performing at the National Stadium, Bukit Jalil on 19 October.

While I may not be as huge a Paramore fan as lion boy Nick Davis, I always have liked their songs. One of my favourites is Decode (DON'T judge me, I liked it before I knew of its association with sparkly vampires), and That's What You Get and CrushCrushCrush are also permanent fixtures on my iPod.

Besides, Hayley Williams is just so - there's no other word for it - cool, with her flaming red hair, powerhouse vocals and all. #whenigrowup I wanna be like Hayley Williams wtf. Any time you see a lead like Hayley with a great band behind her, you know it's gonna be a great show for sure ;)

So yeah I have tickets, thanks to Tune Talk. Envy me :P If you wanna get some tickets for yourself too, it's RM358 for the Rock Zone free standing category and RM268, RM168 & RM98 each for Free Seating categories. Buy your tickets before 15 September and you get a 10% discount off all categories! If you're a Tune Talk subscriber then even more awesome news for you: you can redeem free 20% airtime rebate of your ticket value at the concert! You know, so you can yak more and annoy your friends who can't make it to the concert.

Tickets are available online from AirAsiaRedTix at www.airasiaredtix.com and TicketPro at www.ticketpro.com.my, as well as over the counter at Rock Corner and TicketPro outlets. For more information, check out http://www.rockthisjoint.com.my.

1 comment: