Thursday, October 21, 2010

we are paramore


Last night, I drifted off to sleep with The Only Exception looping on my iPod. Looped it too, on my way back from work just now. And it's still stuck in my mind as I write this, because Paramore was just THAT awesome :)


Dunno if it was just me, but it felt distinctly different from the other concerts I've been to this year; there was just something about the crowd there, which was absolutely buzzing. Hayley and Co. put up a great show, and Michelle and I were just bopping along to whatever even though we didn't know all of the songs :P The usual hits were in the lineup though - Decode, CrushCrushCrush, That's What You Get, Misery Business, those. And I didn't bring any canggihfieds camera along so again, so I'm stealing all photos in this post (except the first) from Joshua just because. Hi Joshua! Check out his post for more photos BTW.


The best part of the night was without a doubt, when they performed The Only Exception. Hayley got everybody to hold up shiny illuminated things and the entire freaking stadium was singing along. Every single word. Like wow.


It was one show I definitely don't regret going to, and I'd go again if they'd come back. After I've properly memorised some lyrics, that is :P Props to Tune Talk for bringing them in, and of course many yays to working in Nuffnang and the perks that come with it, like this. teehee.

Yeah. I'm off to loop The Only Exception more... even though it's making me progressively more emo with every play :/

*****

I've got a tight grip on reality
But I can't let go of what's in front of me here
I know you're leaving in the morning when you wake up
Leave me with some kind of proof it's not a dream

No comments: