Tuesday, June 14, 2011

our world, their war

'Tis the season of summer blockbusters, and you know it just wouldn't be complete without Michael Bay blowing something up. So yeah, whuddup Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon!


With movies like this, there's always the question of whose side you're on, and most times I end up siding with the good guys because uh... I'm easily manipulated by Hollywood like that :P But seriously though, if I had to pick, I would definitely wanna be part of the Autobots as Bumblebee.


Well yes, Optimus Prime is all patriotically coloured red and blue, is intimidatingly enormous and comes with an uber manly voice, it just wouldn't be the Transformers without Bumblebee. Bee's the one with all the heart - he's so fiercely loyal to Sam and his comrades, doesn't let his relatively diminutive stature nor the lack of a voice box faze him in the least, and you know he gets all the ladies because he's such a charmer :)

In fact, that could be my/Bumblebee's strategy in the war against the Decepticons - being cute. Yes lah. I'll just sit there as a little Camaro, cute as a button and make the baddies go "awwww".... and then I strike. Something like this. Okay fine, maybe it's not the best plan in the world, but that's what scriptwriters are for kan. Not sure how true it is but I hear Bee is the main character in this installment, so all the more reason I'm excited to see how the real Bee pulls it off :D

Oh I almost forgot one more reason I would be the best Bumblebee ever - I already have one! :D


Heehee. I sometimes wish my BB had the power to transform into a mini-Bee if I was ever threatened, and save me the trouble of having to buy pepper spray, but that might be a tad too much to ask from the universe. Oh well.

**Don't forget to check out the Ultimate Movie Card fanpage if you're a big fan of movies :)

3 comments:

KY said...

hahaha and we have bionic woman at home soon! autobots win!

fresh said...

hahahahah damn baaad uncle -.-

Euniceee said...

Hey! not bad no bad... I enjoy reading this post..=P