Saturday, September 17, 2011

black is back with arthur's day 2011



This tune was looping endlessly on my iPod not too long ago, and I can't believe that in less than a week I'll be able to say, "Well hello there Taio Cruz. Fancy seeing you around this part of the globe ;)"

Yes yes yes Arthur's Day is back! A pint (or three) of Guinness + a night of club hits from Taio Cruz is totally FTW, and I wouldn't miss it for anything :D For you Amish people who haven't heard, Arthur's Day 2011 is happening on:

Date: 23 September 2011 (Friday)
Time: 7 pm onwards
Venue: Speed City KL, Selangor Turf Club


Apart from being massively excited about Taio Cruz performing that night, I think it's pretty cool too that you get to choose 2 of your favourite local acts to open at Arthur's Day at the Guinness Malaysia FB page here. Personally, I'd love for Rosevelt and James Baum to be opening, but well... I'm just biased like that :P Looks like Dragon Red and Prema Yin are in the lead at the moment!

If you haven't got your Arthur's Day passes yet (why???), check out this link to see how you can get yourself a pair! See you there! :D

No comments: